Polyureathane ElastomerWe are a leading Manufacturer of polyurethane elastomer and polyurethane bushing from Thane, India.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Polyurethane Elastomers are materials offering a number of unique properties which enable products to be manufactured to meet a range of demanding applications.
It is used for fork lift wheelFeatures of Polyurethane Elastomers
- Hardness :They range from 20 shore A which is softer than a gum eraser to over 80 Shore D which is much harder then a golf ball.
- Tensile In Nature Polyurethanes are characterised by high elongation, high tensile strength and high modulus. This provides a combination of toughness and durability in fabricated parts.
- Abrasion Resistance In applications where severe wear is a problem, Polyurethane Elastomers offer outstanding durability when compared with rubber, plastics or even metals. It should be emphasised, however that abrasion resistance is a complex property. Selection of the proper formulation of Polyurethane Elastomer should be based on actual experience or simulated service tests.
- Compression Properties Polyurethane Elastomers have greater load-bearing capability than do conventional elastomers of equal hardness. This capacity is a highly important advantage in some designs, i.e. Stripper springs, whilst in others it is the very factor that makes them possible. In addition to high load bearing properties both tension and compression polyurethanes have a high load bearing capacity in shear.
- Tear Strength Especially high split tear, is a strong indicator of toughness. In actual use, especially in impingement abrasion applications, high tear strength is important. Polyurethanes in this regard have a distinct advantage over conventional rubber.
- Resilience in conventional rubbers is generally a function of hardness. This often undesirable relationship does not hold true with Polyurethanes. Formulations are available in a very wide range of resilience. For shock-absorbing uses, low rebound compounds are usually used i.e. Rebound value of 10-40%. For high frequency vibrations or where quick recovery is required, compounds in the 45-65% rebound value, are used. In general, toughness is enhanced by high resilience.
- Flex Properties Polyurethane Elastomers resist cracking under repeated flexing. As with any elastomer, the rate of cut growth under flexing may be reduced by decreasing the thickness of the part. Unlike other elastomers, Polyurethane Elastomers can be used practically in very thin sections because of their strength and toughness.
- Water Resistance Depending on the type, Polyurethane Polyether Elastomers are very resistant to the effects of water immersion and have excellent long-term stability in water up to 50 degrees Celsius. Continuous use in hot water over 80 degrees Celsius is not recommended. Water absorption is very low, in the range of 0.3-1% by weight and volume swell is negligible.
- Electrical Properties Some Polyurethane are very good insulating properties and are used in many potting and encapsulating applications.
- Radiation Resistance Polyurethane Elastomers are considered to have the best resistance to gamma radiation of all elastomers. They retain a high proportion of their original flexibility and toughness whilst exposed to gamma radiation
- Flame Resistance: Special compounds containing flame retardants can be formulated to meet several self-extinguishing or non-burning specifications
- Noise Reduction Special formulations are available for sound deadening and anti-vibration applications.
- Dry Heat resistance
- Oxygen and Ozone resistance
- Oil grease and chemical resistance
- Mould mildew fungus resistance
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Brand||Trinity Auto Engineering|
We are one of the widely acclaimed manufacturers and suppliers of Polyurethane Bushing in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The offered polyurethane bushes are commonly used accessory for polyurethane applications. Our supplied polyurethane bushes are made from high grade polyurethane material.
- Easy to install
- Longer functional life
- Corrosion resistance